Buffalo Chicken Meatballs
Throw the ultimate party with these simple and delicious slow cooker Buffalo Chicken Meatballs. A spicy bite sized party in one bite, the appetizer that will need know introduction.
If you are throwing a party you need to add these appetizers to your line up, stuffed jalapeno poppers, bacon ranch deviled eggs, and cheesy pigs in a blanket.
Know matter what type of party you are throwing there is always a need to serve meatballs. Some of my favorites are these spicy sausage cheese balls, and philly cheese steak meatballs, but these buffalo chicken meatballs are simple and amazing, made right in your slow cooker and are served hot and delicious in every bite.
Don’t make party planning a chore, make it easy by making delicious appetizers that just seem like you spent all day making them. This buffalo chicken meatball recipe requires pre-made chicken meatballs, a cup of wing sauce, a cup of hot sauce, chili paste, garlic and a slow cooker.
You don’t even have to unthaw the meatballs first. Just throw it all into the crockpot and two hours later you have tender and flavorful buffalo chicken meatballs to feed your party crowd.
How do you make buffalo chicken meatballs?
- Using a 6 qt slow cooker spay the inside with nonstick cooking spray. Place 2 lbs frozen pre-cooked chicken meatballs (or you can make homemade chicken meatballs) into slow cooker, unthawed.
- In a medium bowl mix together wing sauce, hot sauce, chili paste, minced garlic, and garlic salt.
- Pour sauce over the meatballs, stir and cover. Cook on low for 2 hours then garnish with diced green onions, blue cheese crumbles, and a drizzle of blue cheese dressing.
You can’t go wrong with these little balls of fire. Serving them with the blue cheese crumbles and blue cheese dressing makes the perfect buffalo chicken combination that we all love.
How do you bake chicken meatballs?
- If you prefer to bake the chicken meatballs allow them to thaw out first, then place them in a baking dish or on a rimmed cookie sheet lightly spread with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake according to package directions then toss them in the buffalo sauce once they are done cooking, garnish with blue cheese crumbles and blue cheese dressing and serve.
Can I bake meatballs on parchment paper?
Yes, parchment paper is great to use to prevent the meatballs from sticking to the baking dish. Simply lay a piece of parchment paper in your baking dish or over a rimmed cookie sheet and line it with the meatballs.
One thing I love about making meatballs is that you can serve them right out of the slow cooker with fun cocktail party toothpicks and they will stay nice and warm as long as your party lasts.
What to serve with buffalo chicken meatballs
- Easy skillet cornbread
- Caramel apple salad with snickers
- Sweet and spicy buffalo wings
- Bacon wrapped little smokies
- Mozzarella sticks
Don’t let your party flat line, be sure to make these simple and delicious buffalo chicken meatballs that will keep the party going long after the sun has gone down.
Are you looking for more appetizer recipes?
- Cheesy skillet meatballs
- Meatball pizza
- Crockpot honey garlic little smokies
- Sheet pan chili cheese nachos
- Sheet pan chicken nachos
- sheet pan beef nachos
- Easy party cheese ball
If you like this recipe please share and follow on:
Buffalo Chicken Meatballs
- 2 lbs frozen pre-cooked chicken meatballs
- 1 cup Franks wing sauce
- 1 cup Franks hot sauce
- 1 tbsp chili paste
- 1 tsp garlic minced
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1/3 cup Blue cheese crumbles
- 1/4 cup Blue cheese dressing
- 3 tbsp Diced green onions
- Spray a 6qt slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray and pour meatballs into slow cooker.
- In a medium bowl mix together wing sauce, hot sauce, chili paste, garlic, and garlic salt. Pour over meatballs and stir to coat. Cook on low for 2 hours.
- Serve garnished with blue cheese crumbles, blue cheese dressing and diced green onions.