Sheet Pan Chili Cheese Nachos
It’s tailgating season and these Sheet Pan Chili Cheese Nachos are loaded with chili, melted cheese, Jalapeños, and so much more. The perfect fast fix for when it’s party central, game on, or need some fun finger food.
Finger foods are the best and if you like nachos you will love Sheet Pan Chicken Nachos, or the Sheet Pan Beef Nachos. But if you are looking for a little chicken wing action in you party atmosphere these Sweet and Spicy Crock Pot Party Wings will be right up your ally.
Chili Cheese Nachos
Wether you are heading out for a long day of tailgating and fun fan bantering these Chili Cheese Nachos are going to be all you need to quiet the crowd. Loaded with spicy chili, melted cheeses and topped with jalapeños, onions, and Crema Mexicana (sour cream) this sheet pan of goodness is going to be devoured by your rowdy party goers. These Chili Cheese Nachos are easy to make, and can be dressed up or down depending on your fans tastebuds.
Now I know no all of us are into sports and tailgate parties, and that is ok! These Sheet Pan Chili Cheese Nachos appeal to any fun party or get together you may be planning. Perfect for game nights or movie nights. They really are a quick and easy finger food that allows kids and adults to help themselves. I remember growing up my brother would make the biggest plate of nachos every Saturday night and we would sit and munch on them while we battled it out playing our video games.. yes I said video games.
What are finger foods?
- They are simply foods that are meant to be eaten with your hands, no fork, knives, or spoons required.
- Finger foods have a huge range, from chips and dips, vegetable platters, taquitos, quesadillas, pigs in a blanket, little smokies, and so much more.
- They are a great way to start a party and give people the opportunity to eat and socialize at the same time.
What are some toppings for nachos?
- Cheese: cheddar, velveeta, jack.
- Onions: white or red
- Peppers: red, green, yellow
- Sour cream
- Hot sauce
- Meat: shredded chicken, ground beef or pork, grilled shrimp.
- Black olives
- Refried beans, black beans, pinto beans
How do I make Chili Cheese Nachos?
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cook ground beef in a medium saucepan and drain. Add in baked beans, garlic salt, garlic pepper, cumin, chili powder and hot sauce. Mix to combine.
- Place tortilla chips on a rimmed baking sheet and top with shredded cheddar cheese. Bake for 5 minutes. Remove from oven add chili mixture. Top with melted velveeta cheese, onions, jalapeños, Crema Mexicana and hot sauce. Garnish with chili powder and serve warm.
For this recipe I made a chili out of ground beef and baked beans, but to save more time you can use a can of chili, heat it and pour it on. This will cut down on time and still taste delicious.
Looking for more finger food, party appetizers, or tailgating recipes?
- California Hot Dogs
- Easy Mozzarella Sticks
- Cheesy Ranch Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Coconut Shrimp
- Buffalo Chicken Meatballs
Sheet Pan Chili Cheese Nachos
- 1 bag tortilla chips
- 1 lb ground beef cooked and drained
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp garlic pepper
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp chili powder more for garnishing-optional
- ¼ cup hot sauce more for garnishing-optional
- 2 16 oz cans original baked beans
- 1 cup onion diced
- 1 jalapeno sliced
- 8 oz velveeta cheese melted
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Crema Mexicana