Sheet Pan Beef Nachos
It’s amazing what can be made on a sheep pan, and these Sheet Pan Beef Nachos are know exception. They come out crisp with the perfect crunch, loaded with cheese and layered in all the fun toppings you can think of.
How To Make Beef Nachos?
Such a simple way to make Beef Nachos is right on a large sheet pan. It makes creating the perfect combination of toppings easy to add and enjoy. Just pick your favorite tortilla chips, ground some beef, throw on cheese, bake and add whatever toppers you love..
Sheet Pan Beef nachos are a great appetizer for any occasion and can be made quickly and severed hot and cheesy right out of the oven.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (1.25-ounce) package taco seasoning
- 12 ounces tortilla chips
- 1 8oz can sliced black olives
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 avocado diced
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1 jalapeno, thinly sliced
- sour cream to taste
- chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly coat a baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat, add ground beef and garlic, and cook until beef has browned, about 3-5 minutes. Stir in taco seasoning, mix well and drain excess fat.
- Place tortilla chips in a single layer on the baking sheet. Top with ground beef and cheeses.
- Place into oven and bake until heated through and the cheese melts, about 5-7 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with tomato, red onion, avocado, black olives, jalapeno, sour cream and cilantro.