Crockpot Honey Garlic Little Smokies
Crockpot Little Smokies are an addictive party appetizer made with an amazing honey garlic little smokies sauce. You will love the kick of sriracha and jalapeños, in each bite sized party of fun.
When you need to bring the “party” to the party you should also try these Sweet and Spicy Crock Pot Party Wings, cheesy pigs in a blanket, or slow cooker baked beans, each recipe has sensational flavor and is super simple to make, you can’t go wrong.
Crockpot Little Smokies
Hey all you easy crockpot, finger food fans this little smokies appetizer is calling your name. Who doesn’t love having little smokies at a party or tailgating event? I know when I bring these crockpot honey garlic little smokies anywhere they are devoured in seconds. There must be something special about little smokies that people are addicted too, because once you start eating them there is no stopping. The little smokies sauce is key to making these mind blowing delicious and the best thing is how easy they are to make.
If you can handle a three step process, you will be on your way to making the best little smokies recipe that your family and friends will love. Another popular little smokies recipe are these Maple Glazed Bacon Wrapped Little Smokies , now who doesn’t like bacon?
One of the benefits of this recipe is that it only takes 2 hours to cook so if you are going to the party and not hosting, you could even just make them once you arrive or arrive a little early to get them going. Either way making this recipe for crockpot little smokies is going to smell and taste amazing.
Where to buy little smokies?
- You can find little smokies in your local grocery stores located in the refrigerator section.
- They will be sitting on a shelf near or next to the hot dogs, along the wall where all the packaged deli meats are located.
- If you can’t find them or your store for some reason doesn’t carry little smokies you can improvise and cut up hot dogs into inch and a half pieces that will work just as well.
Are little smokies already cooked?
- Yes. Little smokies come pre-cooked and need to be kept in the refrigerator until used. They are safe to eat right out of the packaging, but better if heated up.
How to make little smokies?
- Using a 5qt crockpot pour little smokies into crockpot.
- In a medium bowl mix together little smokies sauce: brown sugar, honey, BBQ sauce, soy sauce, minced garlic, sriracha, and diced jalapeños. Pour over little smokies and mix to coat.
- Cook on high for 2 hours, stirring occasionally. Garnish with fresh jalapeños.
How to cook little smokies?
- You can cook little smokies several different ways.
- In the slow cooker: mix little smokies with honey garlic sauce and cook on high for 2 hours.
- On the stove top: place little smokies in a large saucepan and mix with honey garlic sauce. Heat over medium-high heat for 10 minutes or until fully heated through.
- In the oven: preheat oven to 350 degrees and line little smokies on a rimmed baking sheet in a single layer. Bake for 12-15 minutes until heat through. In a separate saucepan heat honey garlic sauce until warm and bubbling and add little smokies to sauce once done cooking.
- In the microwave: place little smokies in a microwave safe dish with 1/2 inch of water. Cook, covered for 5 minutes. In a separate saucepan heat honey garlic sauce until warm and bubbling, and add little smokies to sauce once done cooking.
What goes with little smokies?
- Cheese dip
- Cheesy pigs in a blanket
- Cheese ball
- Slow Cooker Cranberry Meatballs
- Honey Garlic Bacon Wrapped Chicken Kabobs
This crockpot little smokies recipe will be the perfect addition to all your party needs.
If you like this recipe please share and follow:
Crockpot Honey Garlic Little Smokies
- 28 oz bag lil smokies
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup honey
- 1/3 cup BBQ sauce
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 4 tbsp garlic minced
- 1 tbsp sriracha sauce
- 2 jalapenos diced and divided
- Cocktail toothpicks