Muffin Tin Meatloaf
Enjoy a quick and easy dinner with this Muffin Tin Meatloaf Recipe. Made with lean ground turkey and topped with BBQ sauce, this meatloaf will be a family favorite and its done in just 20 minutes.
If you have meat lovers in the family you should also try this Hamburger Steak recipe that is made with ground chuck and topped with a mushroom gravy. Or for steak lovers this Marinated Flank Steak is amazing and can be sliced and eaten by itself or made into juicy steak sandwiches.
Muffin Tin Meatloaf
Trying to find something quick and easy to make for dinner is often a challenge, but making meatloaf in muffin tins will change that.
This recipe has the best combination of turkey and spices and all it takes is one large bowl to mix it in and a muffin tin for cooking, so clean up is a breeze too. Pop this muffin tin meatloaf into the oven for 20 minutes, brush with BBQ sauce and they are ready to serve.
These adorable muffin tin meatloaves are the perfect individual size serving and can be used as a side or main dish. Made with lean ground turkey as a healthier option, they don’t sacrifice on taste, texture, or flavor.
One of the best thing is they are very versatile allowing you to add your favorite vegetables or seasonings that you enjoy in meatloaf.
I have often wondered why meatloaf gets such a bad rap, especially among kids, but this muffin tin meatloaf recipe will be one they will love. In a way they are kind of like a giant meatball.
What is meatloaf?
- Meatloaf consists of ground meat that is mixed with other ingredients and cooked in a loaf pan.
- For this recipe you simply shape the meatloaf into mini balls, top with BBQ sauce and place them in muffin tin to cook.
How long to you cook mini meatloaf?
- Mix all the ingredients in a large bowl and shape into 12 large balls. Place in muffin tin lightly sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Top each mini meatloaf with BBQ sauce and cook for 20 minutes at 450 degrees.
How long do you bake meatloaf in muffin tins?
- For this recipe you will preheat your oven to 450 degrees and cook the muffin tin turkey meatloaf for 20 minutes.
- You can also set your oven to 350 degrees and cook the meatloaf in muffin tins for 25 minutes. I found success in both ways and the turkey does not get dried out.
How do you make muffin tin turkey meatloaf?
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees and spray a 12 cup muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl combine ground turkey, seasoned stuffing mix (ground), green pepper, red pepper, onions, garlic salt garlic pepper, grated parmesan cheese, and eggs (lightly beaten). Form into 12 large balls and place one in each muffin tin. Top with BBQ sauce and cook for 20 minutes.
- Remove and top will additional BBQ sauce and chopped flat leaf parsley.
How do you freeze meatloaf?
- Meatloaf can be frozen either before cooking in its raw state, or after it has been cooked.
- Make sure to wrap meatloaf in heavy aluminum foil and place in an airtight container before putting into the freezer.
- When ready to use, let the meatloaf thaw completely in the refrigerator before cooking or reheating.
This meatloaf muffin tin recipe will be perfect for those busy weeknight and is very easy to make and clean up. They are full of flavor and if you are wondering what to do with the leftovers, just slice them up for homemade meatloaf sandwiches.
So don’t worry, this muffin tin meatloaf has got you covered for a sensational dinner and will make amazing leftovers too.
What goes well with meatloaf?
- Garlic Parmesan Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- Parmesan Garlic Green Beans
- Parmesan Garlic Butter Noodles
- Sheet Pan Garlic Butter Roasted Potatoes
- Herb Garlic Butter Smashed Potatoes
If you like this recipe please share and follow:
Muffin Tin Meatloaf
- 1-1/2 lbs ground turkey
- 1 cup seasoned stuffing mix ground into fine crumbs
- ½ cup diced green pepper
- ½ cup diced red pepper
- ½ cup diced onions
- ½ tsp garlic salt
- ½ tsp garlic pepper
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs lightly beaten
- ¼ cup BBQ sauce
- Flat leaf parsley chopped