Parmesan Garlic Butter Noodles
Parmesan Garlic Butter Noodles are a creamy delicious meal that is fast and easy to make. Full of parmesan cheese this simple skillet meal will be all you need at dinner tonight.
If you love all things creamy, simple, and delicious you may also want to try Creamy Parmesan Bacon Potato Gnocchi, it has bold and amazing flavor with tender potato gnocchi in every bite. The Bacon Wrapped Chicken with Jalapeno Cream Sauce is loaded with a spicy version of creamy sauce that is amazing with bacon wrapped in chicken. Or if you are looking for more of a casserole this Creamy Parmesan Chicken Ritz Casserole is a huge favorite among family and friends.
Garlic Butter Noodles
Pasta is one of those amazing ingredients that can be added to so many different dishes and sauces that you really can’t go wrong. These Parmesan Garlic Butter Noodles have got to be one of my favorite as far as flavor and simplicity. These noodles are boiled in vegetable stock to enhance their flavor and then tossed in a creamy sauce that consists of parmesan cheese, fresh garlic, and warm melted butter. The combination is sensational and one that your whole family will love.
Now that school is back in for a lot of families the craziness of running your kids all over town has also started back up and thinking about dinner often gets lost, forgotten, and sometimes tiresome. This Parmesan Garlic Butter Noodle recipe is perfect for those moments we want to cook, but not spend all night doing it. The longest part of this recipe is boiling the noodles, it really is that simple.
Can you cook noodles in vegetable stock?
- Yes. Cooking pasta in vegetable, chicken, or beef stock is a good substitute for water. The pasta will soak up the flavor and taste delicious in any recipe.
How do you keep noodles from sticking together?
- When filling the pot with water make sure to season it well with sea salt.
- Add olive oil to water and let the water come to a complete boil before adding the pasta.
- Once the water is boiling place pasta in pot and then gently turn it as it softens to incorporate all the pasta into the water.
- Let it boil and cook for appropriate amount of time and then drain. DO NOT rinse off with cold water.
- You can also place a little bit of sauce that you may be using into the pasta and mix to prevent it from sticking once you have drained it.
How do you make parmesan garlic butter sauce?
- Using a heavy skillet over medium heat add 3 tablespoons of butter and melt.
- Add in garlic and cook stirring constantly until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Pour in whole milk and whisk to combine. Add in garlic salt and pepper and stir again.
- Reduce heat and stir in grated parmesan cheese. Let simmer over low heat until ready to add pasta.
Do you have to use thin spaghetti?
- No. You can use any kind of pasta you would like. The key is to cook them in vegetable stock to give added flavor to the parmesan garlic butter sauce.
How do you make Parmesan Garlic Butter Noodles?
- In a large sauce pan add vegetable stock and bring to a boil. Add the noodles and cook according to package directions. I like to cook mine on the al dente side.
- Drain the noodles and 1 tbsp of butter to the noodles and mix to prevent them from sticking.
- In a large skillet over medium heat add butter and let it melt then add in the garlic and saute for about 1 minute. Pour in whole milk and whisk to combine. Season with garlic salt and pepper and bring to a slight boil.
- Reduce heat and add in the parmesan cheese and stir until melted. Add the pasta to the skillet and stir to incorporate the noodles and sauce. Garnish with more parmesan and fresh chopped parsley.
This is a simple and easy meal to fix that your whole family will love. Since the craziness of school is not going to go away, these Parmesan Garlic Butter Noodles will make life around the table easy and delicious.
Are you looking for more easy pasta meal?
- Cheese Ravioli Skillet
- Baked Spaghetti
- Creamy Garlic Tomato Shrimp Pasta
- Easy Chicken Pot Pie Casserole
Parmesan Garlic Butter Noodles
- ½ lb thin spaghetti noodles or noodles of choice
- 3 cups vegetable stock
- 3 tbsp butter divided
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 cup whole milk
- ½ tsp garlic salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 1 cup grated Parmesan
- Fresh chopped parsley to garnish