Sheet Pan Garlic Butter Roasted Potatoes
Sheet Pan Garlic Butter Roasted Potatoes are the perfect side for all you meat and potato lovers out there. Full of flavor and seasoned with delicious garlic butter, you will love every bite.
Are a great addition to any meal, but for all your meat and potato eaters out there these Garlic Potatoes are going to be amazing. So full of flavor with just a touch of crispness on the outside and soft and buttery on the inside. Garlic Butter Roasted Potatoes are simple to make and are delicious on top of steak, roast beef or along side oven baked chicken. They only take 30 minutes and a few ingredients.
How Do You Make The Best Roasted Potatoes?
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees and spay a sheet pan lightly with cooking spray.
- Cut the potatoes into quarters or half and place in large bowl.
- Toss potatoes with olive oil, garlic, garlic salt, and pepper.
- Pour potatoes on prepared sheet pan and pour melted butter over the top and season with thyme.
- Bake in oven 25-30 minutes until golden brown and slightly crispy on the outside, garish with fresh thyme and pepper.
Which Potatoes are Best For You?
- A variety of darker color potatoes such as purple, yukon gold, or red.
Roasting potatoes is a quick and easy way to add a delicious side to your next meal. They have always been a family favorite around our table and I know these Garlic Butter Roasted Potatoes will be a new favorite with yours. Follow the recipe below, you will be happy you did.
Roasted Potato Recipe
- 2-lb potatoes (I used yellow and red), washed and cut in half or quartered
- 3-tablespoons olive oil
- 2-teaspoon garlic salt
- 1-teaspoon seasoned black pepper
- 3-cloves garlic, minced
- 3-tablespoons fresh thyme
- 3-tablespoon butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit, prepare a sheet pan by spraying with nonstick cooking spray.
- Toss potatoes in the olive oil to coat slightly, then add in garlic salt, seasoned black pepper and garlic. Using a wooden spoon mix all the ingredients together.
- Pour on to prepared sheet pan and sprinkle thyme on top and pour melted butter over the potatoes.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown, garnish with fresh thyme and pepper.
For More Sheet Pan Recipes: