Easy Ramen Noodle Stir Fry
Easy Ramen Noodle Stir Fry is a perfect blend of ramen noodles, vegetables, and ground chicken sausage mixed with a light and delicious homemade Asian dressing, perfect for those long days and busy nights.
If you love stir fry recipes like I do you will definitely want to try Pepper Steak Stir Fry. It is loaded with green peppers, red peppers, yellow peppers and steak for an amazing stir fry meal. The Teriyaki Meatball Stir Fry is made with rice noodles, meatballs, and tons of fresh vegetables seasoned with teriyaki sauce, ginger, and honey. Or you could use your crock pots and make this amazing Slow Cooker Broccoli and Beef.
Ramen Noodle Stir Fry
I don’t know about you, but growing up and definitely in college I lived off of top ramen. I just couldn’t get enough of those noodles. There is just something about those square little pre-packaged noodles that once you add hot water they become so addicting. This Easy Ramen Noodle Stir Fry is paying homage to those old college days of eating ramen. Loaded with fresh vegetables and delicious ground chicken sausage, this Ramen Noodle Stir Fry is sensational.
One thing is for certain the quicker the meal in my life the better, however I won’t compromise on taste and flavor. This Ramen Noodle Stir Fry is perfect for lunch or dinner. It isn’t too heavy and is a quick fix in busy times. All this recipe requires is boiling the noodles, draining them and doing a quick stir fry of the vegetables. The dressing is a fast and flavorful topping that gets whipped up right before serving. The beauty about stir fry is you can add whatever kind of vegetables your family enjoys eating.
Since its just me, my husband and a super picky eating two year old, I like to keep it simple by adding some snow peas, shredded carrots, and green onions. The chopped peanuts are optional and add a nice crunch, but they can definitely be omitted.
What kind of noodles are ramen noodles?
- Ramen is a Japanese dish that consists of soft, chewy textured noodles. They are made with wheat flour and most commonly served with a meat or fish based type of broth. Ramen noodles are packed dry and soften by add hot water to them. They are a quick cooking noodles.
What do you put in stir fry?
There are many different options to choose from when it comes to stir fry:
- Bell peppers
- Water chestnuts
- Beef, chicken, shrimp, or pork
- Green beans
How do you make Ramen Noodle Stir Fry?
- Bring water to a boil and add noodles, cook according to ramen noodle directions without adding the seasoning packet. Drain and set aside.
- In a large cook chicken sausage until browned and remove from skillet with slotted spoon and set aside.
- In the same skillet add green onion, snow peas, carrots, chili paste, and peanuts. Cook for 2 minutes just until slightly tender. Add sausage and ramen noodles to skillet and mix to combine.
- In a bowl whisk together canola oil, 1 ramen noodle packet, sugar, apple cider vinegar, and seasoned rice vinegar. Pour over warm stir fry, toss to combine and garnish sesame seeds. Serve warm.
If you are looking for more easy and delicious skillet meal, you’ll love these.
- Creamy Italian Chicken Skillet
- Hamburger Steak
- Creamy Lemon Garlic Chicken Piccata
- Honey Balsamic Chicken and Brussels Sprouts
Easy Ramen Noodle Stir Fry
- 3 oz packages chicken flavored ramen noodles cooked according to package direction. Set aside seasoning packets.
- 1 ground chicken sausage
- ¼ cup sliced green onions
- 2 cups snow peas sliced in half
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 2 tbsp chopped peanuts optional
- 1 tsp chili paste
- sesame seeds for garnish
For the Dressing:
- ½ cup canola oil
- 1 ramen noodle seasoning packet
- ¼ cup sugar
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp seasoned rice vinegar