Creamy Grape Salad
This Creamy Grape Salad is one of the most addicting fruit salads on the planet. Full of sweet red and green grapes with just a dusting of brown sugar you will be hooked at first bite. Your family will love this grape salad recipe!
The next time you think of fruit salad for any occasion I want you to think of this Creamy Grape Salad. I promise you it will be a party, family, BBQ, you name it, everyone will love it favorite. Time and time again I try to make things that are fancy or require hours in the kitchen just because I think they will turn out better than something quick and easy, and every time I am wrong. Delicious doesn’t need to require us to slave away all day in the kitchen or buy ingredients we will never use again or can’t even find in the store. Delicious comes in simplicity, in creaminess with lots of fluff, and that is exactly what this Creamy Grape Salad is. Simple and simply delicious.
Each time I make this salad and bring it to a party or family dinner I always worry I will have so much left over, because it makes such a large amount, but without fail I come home with nothing. What a good feeling it is to know that your creamy and fun salad was loved by so many. I kid you not, no matter what the age, everyone will love this Creamy Grape Salad!
How to make Grape Salad?
- Wash and stem grapes and set aside.
- In a large bowl beat to combine, cream cheese, sour cream, sugar, vanilla, and cool whip.
- Fold in grapes.
- Garnish with brown sugar and pecans just before serving.
- Serve the best creamy grape salad recipe.
Tips for making the best Grape Salad Recipe:
- Make sure to wash and pat dry your grapes so the water doesn’t get into the salad.
- Stem your grapes and set aside until ready to use them.
- Make sure your cream cheese is at room temperature to avoid getting lumps.
- If you want to make a “lighter” version of this salad, you can use 1/3 less fat cream cheese, fat free cool whip and light sour cream (don’t use fat free, it will turn out too runny).
- You can also add less sugar. Try adding it one Tablespoon at a time, beating it in and tasting it to see if it is sweet enough. You can always add more, you can’t take it away.
- You can always add in additional fruit, such a kiwi, blueberries, strawberries, or bananas.
- You can make this grape salad ahead of time and keep it covered in your refrigerator for up to 8 hours before serving.
- If you are not a fan of pecans you can omit the nuts all together or use cashew (which would give it a little salty and sweet flavor) or even honey roasted peanuts would be yummy.
Looking for more easy recipe ideas?
- Easy Cheese Ball
- Parmesan Garlic Green Beans
- Herb Compound Butter
- Slow Cooker Pineapple Chicken
- Creamy Blueberry Chicken Salad
- Easy Avocado Tomato Cucumber Salad
HERE IS THE GRAPE SALAD RECIPE
Creamy Grape Salad
- 4 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 cup 8 ounces sour cream
- 3 Tablespoons sugar
- 2 Tablespoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 pounds seedless red grapes
- 2 pounds seedless green grapes
- 2 cups cool whip
- Brown sugar to garnish optional
- Pecans whole or chopped to garnish, optional