Easy Avocado Tomato Cucumber Salad
Easy, delicious, and full of flavor are only a few words to describe this Easy Avocado Tomato Cucumber Salad. Made with all the goodness and flavor you will need to enjoy time and time again.
EASY! That is one four letter word that brings music to my ears. I love making easy and quick recipes that allow me to spend minimal time in the kitchen and more time eating and entertaining. Easy Avocado Tomato Cucumber Salad doesn’t come with hours of prep time or complicated steps. What it does come with is fresh veggies combined with a creamy avocado texture and a little punch from the red onion. Not only does it taste amazing it looks beautiful and will dress up a luncheon or dinner party perfectly.
This Easy Avocado Tomato Cucumber Salad doesn’t get masked by overbearing dressing either. It is light and flavors the salad just right.. MUAH! There are so many different ingredients you could add to this Easy Avocado Tomato Cucumber Salad too, corn that you BBQ and cut off the cob, or even throwing in some strawberries or blueberries to add a hint of sweet would be amazing too.
Easy Avocado Tomato Cucumber Salad is the perfect side to any family meal or entertaining you may be doing. It makes a lot, it is quick to make, and will look beautiful on your table. So don’t hesitate, start making this today. You could probably finish it before you have finished reading this post :).
JUST SAY YUM!
- 1 lb Roma tomatoes quartered
- 1 English cucumber-sliced
- 1/2 medium red onion, sliced
- 2 avocados, diced
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil or coconut oil (liquid)
- Juice of 1 medium lemon (about 2 Tbsp)
- 1/4 cup (1/2 bunch) cilantro, chopped
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Black pepper to taste
- Combine chopped tomatoes, sliced cucumber, sliced red onion, diced avocado, and chopped cilantro into a large serving bowl.
- Drizzle with 2 Tbsp of oil (of choice) and 2 Tbsp lemon juice. Gently toss to combine. RIght before serving toss with 1 tsp sea salt and black pepper to taste.