Parmesan Garlic Butter Shrimp Foil Packs
Parmesan Garlic Butter Shrimp Foil Packs are the perfect quick and easy dinner solution, doused with melted garlic butter and topped with fresh grated parmesan cheese for a delicious melt in your mouth meal.
Shrimp are one of my favorite seafood’s to eat, so if you are in the mood for shrimp here are a few other recipes I am sure you will love to try as well. Garlic butter shrimp, Shrimp Cobb Salad, Garlic Butter Shrimp Scampi Skillet.
Parmesan Garlic Butter Shrimp
If you are a seafood lover, or just love shrimp, you are going to want to try these delicious Parmesan Garlic Butter Shrimp Foil Packs. They are one of the easiest recipes I have made and they taste amazing.
The garlic butter mixed with the melted parmesan cheese is so creamy you are not going to want to stop eating them. Not to mention you can put them in your oven and in 15 minutes dinner, an appetizer, or side dish, however you want to serve them is done and ready to eat.
I love cooking with foil packs because the clean up is a snap and the steaming process helps to cook the food without drying it out. Foil packets are great when cooking indoors in your oven or on hot Summer days when turning on the oven is going to make it even hotter, you can put these on your grill and enjoy! Living in Arizona trying to decide which is the cooler choice in 115 degree weather, the grill outside or the oven inside can be a toss up, so thankfully the options both work great.
What is the difference between shrimp and prawns?
Shrimp and prawns are similar, yet different and are often times interchangeable in recipes. One of the differences is in size. Shrimp are generally smaller in size, whereas prawns are large, however there are exceptions to that at times. Shrimp are found in salt water and prawns can be found in fresh and in salt water. They look very similar and taste similar too, but with all the similarities they are separate crustaceans.
How do you make homemade garlic butter?
- Using 1/2 cup butter, put out on your counter and let soften.
- Once soft place in a small bowl and add 1 tablespoon minced garlic.
- Stir to mix well. Place in the middle of wax paper at one end. Roll the paper making a cylinder shape and twist ends to secure.
- Place in the refrigerator to firm. When ready to use slice a piece off, remove wax paper and add to recipe.
How do you make Parmesan Garlic Butter Shrimp Foil Packs?
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and tare off 3 large pieces of foil.
- Spray the center of the foil with nonstick cooking spray. In a large bowl add fresh shrimp and season with garlic salt, garlic pepper, and old bay seasoning. Mix to combine.
- Place equal amounts of shrimp on each piece of foil and top with a tablespoon of garlic butter (or regular butter and 1 tsp minced garlic). Pull up opposite sides of the foil and fold over. Roll the remaining ends in creating a foil packet and place in oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove and open carefully. Top with shredded parmesan cheese and garnish with fresh parsley.
What are some sides to serve with Garlic Butter Shrimp?
- Marinated Flank Steak
- Garlic Parmesan Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- Soy Glazed Flank Steak
- Garlic Butter Lobster Tails
These Parmesan Garlic Butter Shrimp Foil Packs are a great and easy way to entertain and enjoy delicious shrimp in just 15 minutes.
Looking for more seafood recipes?
- Sheet Pan Garlic Shrimp Boil
- Bacon Wrapped Scallops
- Creamy Garlic Sun Dried Tomato Salmon Skillet
- Honey Butter Garlic Baked Salmon
Parmesan Garlic Butter Shrimp Foil Packs
- 1.25 LB raw shrimp, peeled and deveined, tails on
- 3 large pieces aluminum foil
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp garlic pepper
- 1 tsp old bay seasoning
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- chopped parsley for garnishing
For the Garlic Butter:
- 1 cube butter, softened
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray foil with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- Rinse and dry shrimp. Place in a large bowl and add garlic salt, garlic pepper, and old bay seasoning. Mix to combine and place equal amounts on center of foil pieces. Mix butter and garlic together in a separate bowl and add 1 tbsp of garlic butter to each pack. Bring opposite sides of foil up and fold over, roll in the remaining sides to form a packet.
- Place in oven and cook for 15 minutes. Remove and open packs carefully. Top with equal parts of cheese and close packs back up to let melt. Garnish with chopped parsley and serve with melted garlic butter (optional).