Sheet Pan Garlic Shrimp Boil with Creamy Chipotle Dipping Sauce
In all things simple, delicious, and mouth watering this Sheet Pan Garlic Shrimp Broil is going to do the trick. Loaded with jumbo shrimp, red potatoes, thick pieces of sausage and corn all dipped in a Creamy Chipotle Sauce.. YUM!
Sheet Pan Garlic Shrimp Boil
Reminds me of the amazing crab festival I attended growing up. We would tie on these super cheesy clear plastic bibs and eat the most delicious giant crab legs dipped in warm seasoned butter, oh my gosh those were the days! Now I know this may not be giant crab legs, but I guarantee you will want to put on a bib, sit back and loosen your belt and indulge in some amazing bold flavors.
This Sheet Pan Garlic Shrimp Boil with Creamy Chipotle Dipping Sauce is out of this world and so fun to put on the center of your table with good family and friends and just grab and eat.
Garlic Shrimp Boil
Is perfect to enjoy with friends as you sit and talk for hours. You will love every bite and why not incorporate this Sheet Pan Garlic Shrimp Boil with Creamy Chipotle Dipping Sauce to start the party off. This is one meal you will be glad you made. Not to mention it makes a ton of food, but don’t expect any left overs so you might want to take a few more helpings before it’s all gone.
The Creamy Chipotle Dipping Sauce just takes this shrimp boil to the next level. It adds so much bold flavor and with it’s creamy texture it’s like eating candy. Bite after bite you won’t be able to get enough. This Sheet Pan Garlic Shrimp Boil with Creamy Chipotle Dipping Sauce is ready to be made and eaten at your tables tonight!
Sheet Pan Garlic Shrimp Boil Recipe:
- 1 lb. red potatoes, halved
- 1 1/2 lb. shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 ears of corn, cut crosswise into 4 pieces
- 2 smoked andouille sausages, cut into medium sized pieces
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp. Old Bay seasoning
- 4 tbsp. melted butter
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1 Lemon sliced
- Chipotle Dipping Sauce:
- 1/2 c. mayonnaise
- 3 cloves garlic, whole
- 2 tablespoons honey mustard
- 1 large chipotle chile in adobo sauce
- 1 teaspoon adobo sauce
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425°. In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook potatoes until just tender, about 10 minutes. Drain.
- In a large bowl, combine cooked potatoes, shrimp, corn, sausage, garlic, Old Bay, butter and olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Mix to combine and spread on a large sheet pan.
- Bake about 15 minutes until shrimp is cooked and corn is soft.
- Make the dipping sauce while shrimp is cooking: in a food processor combine all sauce ingredients and mix on high for about 45 seconds until everything is well blended and creamy.
- Remove shrimp from the oven and squeeze lemon slices over shrimp and sprinkle with fresh parsley. Serve with dipping sauce.