Chicken Parmesan with Roasted Vegetables
Chicken Parmesan with Roasted Vegetables is an amazing everyday meal that starts and stops in one sheet pan and is baked to perfection.
is a delicious everyday meal perfect to feed your family. Although there is no butter in this Chicken Parmesan with Roasted Vegetables recipe (yes, butter makes everything better), you really won’t miss it in this recipe. The mustard mixture basically takes the place of butter and makes the roasted vegetables soft and flavorful with a butter consistency that we all love. The chicken gets nice and crisp on the outside with a warm parmesan crust and stays nice and juicy on the inside. The mixture of all the flavors just blend so well, every bite will be juicy, buttery and delectable.
How Do you Keep Chicken Parmesan Crispy?
- Brush the skin side of the chicken thighs with mustard mixture until well coated.
- Dip the chicken, skin side down into the grated parmesan cheese and move it back and forth until well adhered.
- Place the chicken thighs onto a prepared sheet pan skin side up and bake for 30 minutes at 425 degrees. The last 3 minutes BROIL the chicken to get it crispy and golden brown.
You can keep this recipe vegetarian as well by only using the roasted vegetables. This is where you can throw in whatever kind of vegetables you like for roasting and still use the same buttery, flavorful mustard mixture to enjoy as a side or your main meal.
How Long does it take to roast vegetables?
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees
- Toss vegetables with mustard mixture and place in a single layer on prepared sheet pan.
- Roast vegetables for 30 minutes, then stir vegetables and continue cooking for 10 more minutes.
- The last 3 minutes you can broil the vegetable to get a nice crisp texture to the outside of them.
Looking for more One Pan Meals?
- Sheet Pan Garlic Butter Roasted Potatoes
- Sheet Pan Beef Nachos
- Garlic Parmesan Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas
- 4 Bone in chicken thighs
- 1 lb brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 1 lb carrots, cut on the diagonal in 1/4 in pieces
- 1/2 red onion sliced thick
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 teaspoons fresh garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- Heat oven to 425 degrees
- In a medium bowl, combined olive oil, garlic, white wine vinegar, garlic salt, fresh black pepper, and honey mustard and mix well.
- Brush chicken thighs with mustard mixture until covered. Dip the chicken skin side down into parmesan cheese until well coated.
- Toss the rest of the mustard mixture with the brussels spouts, red onion, and carrots and spread in a single layer on a sheet pan. Add in the chicken thighs and bake for 20 minutes.
- Stir vegetables and cook for an additional 10 minutes, and broil the last 3 minutes until chicken is golden brown.