Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas
Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas are a great alternative to steak or chicken fajitas, they are ready in 30 minutes and require very little clean-up. This Shrimp Fajita recipe is a win-win, delicious and simple.
are a great way to switch your standard chicken or steak fajitas up. Made with lots of fresh peppers, onion, and topped with some avocado these Shrimp Fajitas make the perfect weeknight meal, not to mention the clean up is a snap! Using a Sheet Pan is such a great way to make life simple. Who has time to clean up a ton of dishes at the end of the night, or who wants too, not me. So making this Shrimp Fajita Recipe all on one pan is genius.
How Do you make Shrimp Fajitas
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees and lightly spray a sheet pan with cooking spray.
- Slice peppers up thinly and place in a large bowl and combined with 2 tablespoons of olive oil to coat. Then sprinkle in half a package of Fajitas seasoning mix and toss to coat evenly and place in oven to cook for 15 minutes.
- Place shrimp in same large bowl, toss with 2 tablespoons of olive oil and sprinkle the remaining half of Fajita seasoning package to coat. Once Vegetables are done arrange the shrimp on the sheet pan and cook for 8 minutes until shrimp is pink and translucent.
Once the Shrimp Fajitas are done you can just serve them right off the sheet pan and have your family or friends make up their own Shrimp Fajita Burrito by adding any toppings they choose. It is always fun to let people be creative and pile on all the creamy fixings, although the peppers and shrimp are pretty amazing on their own.
Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajita Recipe
- 1 package fajitas seasoning
- 3 medium bell peppers, seeded and thinly sliced ( you can use any color you like)
- 2 jalapeno peppers, thinly sliced, seeds removed
- 1 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1-1/2 pounds medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- For serving:
- Juice from 1 lime
- Fresh chopped cilantro-optional
- 4-6 flour or corn tortillas
- Toppings (sour cream, shredded cheese, avocado)
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly spray a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, toss together the peppers, jalapenos, onions and garlic. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons of olive oil and toss to coat evenly. Sprinkle with half the fajitas seasoning mix and toss to coat evenly.
- While vegetables are cooking, place the shrimp in the same large bowl you tossed the vegetables in. Drizzle 2 tablespoons of olive oil over shrimp and toss to coat evenly. Sprinkle the remaining fajita seasoning over shrimp and toss again to coat evenly.
- After vegetables are done, remove from oven and evenly add shrimp to sheet pan with vegetables. Return to oven. Bake an additional 7-8 minutes, or until shrimp are pink and cooked.
- Before serving, drizzle evenly with lime juice and sprinkle with desired amount of chopped cilantro. Serve in heated tortillas with your favorite toppings.
For more Sheet Pan meals: