Creamy Parmesan Mushroom and Asparagus Chicken Skillet
Rich, creamy, and oh so dreamy, this Creamy Parmesan Mushroom and Asparagus Chicken Skillet will blow your mind. Packed full of bold flavors and creamy goodness, every bite will be as good as the first.
Creamy Parmesan Mushroom Chicken Skillet
Is the prefect way to bring the sexy back into the skillet. Every ounce of this Creamy Parmesan Mushroom and Asparagus Chicken Skillet is so rich and creamy and glides across your lips with ease. This is the kind of meal that has your mouth watering from start to finish and accomplishes everything you want out of a delicious meal.
The best part about this Cream Parmesan Mushroom and Asparagus Chicken Skillet is that is only takes 30 minutes to make, now that is what I am talking bout!
Creamy Parmesan Mushroom
Is such a delicious combination and I hate to say it would, but it would be a crying shame if you didn’t try this recipe out. I think the big hero in this skillet meal is the crispy bacon that adds just the right touch of texture and flavor mixed in with the mushrooms and asparagus. My parents absolutley loved this skillet meal.
In the words of my Dad “this is the real deal” and to quote my little mama, “this sauce is what makes this delicious!” They both had no problem eating it, not to mention they just decided to eat it right out of the skillet itself :).
So if you want to bring a little sexy back into your cooking, make this Creamy Parmesan Mushroom and Asparagus Chicken Skillet and slip into something comfortable, because you will need the room after eating this hot and creamy chicken skillet tonight!
Creamy Parmesan Mushroom Chicken Skillet Recipe
- 4 bone in chicken thighs, or boneless chicken breast
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- salt and pepper
- Creamy Bacon Mushroom and Asparagus Thyme Sauce:
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 ounces white mushrooms, sliced
- one bunch of asparagus, stems removed
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup heavy cream
- ½ cup shredded parmesan cheese
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon fresh chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, stems removed
- Preheat oven to 350 degree. Heat a large skillet to medium high heat. Add the chicken thighs and season with italian seasoning and salt and pepper. Pan Sear each side of the chicken for 1-2 minutes until brown and place skillet in oven. Bake for 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked throughout. Set chicken aside on a plate.
- Add olive oil to the skillet with it’s juices and saute the mushrooms and asparagus until soft. Add the bacon, parmesen cheese, heavy cream, salt, pepper, chopped garlic, and thyme. Bring to a boil and then simmer until the sauce gets slightly thicken. Add the chicken back to the skillet, heat and serve.