Philly Cheeseburger Pizza
Philly Cheeseburger Pizza is a fun spin on the famous Philly Cheese Steak sandwich. Loaded with creamy American white cheese, provolone cheese and mozzarella cheese you will love every bite of this pie.
Is so much fun to make and even better to eat. No need for sauce on this Philly Cheeseburger Pizza all you need is the creamy goodness of American white cheese and provolone cheese to sink your teeth into.
Every bite has the perfect combination of beef, pepper, onions, mushrooms, and seasoning to make this pizza sensational. Pizza is one of those meals that is easy to call out and order and everyone loves. So keep it easy and save a few pennies while doing it and make your own Philly Cheeseburger Pizza.
What goes on a Cheeseburger Pizza?
- This pizza has the flavors of Philly Cheese Steak, but made with ground beef like a cheeseburger.
- Along with ground beef Philly Cheeseburger Pizza has thinly sliced green and red peppers, onions, and mushrooms.
- For the sauce add American white cheese, it is creamy and melts so smooth topped with provolone cheese to round out the sauce mixture.
If you don’t want to use a store bought crust you can make your own, I am not good at making crust so the Boboli pizza crust was a fast and delicious alternative.
How do you make Philly Cheeseburger Pizza?
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- In a large skillet cook ground beef with minced garlic. Once it begins to brown add in the pepper, onions, and mushrooms and cook until slightly tender. Drain and set aside.
- Place American white cheese around the out surface of pizza crust and then the fill in the rest of the crust with provolone cheese. Add the beef mixture on top of the cheese and spread out evenly. Top with shredded mozzarella and Montreal steak seasoning.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until cheese is melted and crust has browned slightly.
- Slice and serve.
What is the sauce on Philly Cheese Steak Pizza?
- Philly Cheese Steak Pizza uses alfredo sauce as its base, but with this Philly Cheeseburger Pizza all you need is the cheese.
- A simple combination of American white cheese and provolone cheese adds a creamy consistency that takes the place of traditional pizza sauce or the alfredo.
- The cheeses melt into the crust and will make the most amazing sauce you will love.
What kind of cheese is White American?
- Typically American cheese is made with cheddar or Colby cheese giving it it’s yellow to orange color.
- White American cheese is made with Jack cheese and White cheddar, giving it the white color as opposed to typical American cheese.
When you are thinking of pizza and are about to pick up the phone, hold that thought and make this simple and delicious Philly Cheeseburger Pizza. Dinner doesn’t have to be difficult, but it does need to be delicious.
Key ingredients used for this recipe:
Want more delicious simple recipes?
- Hamburger Steak
- Oven Baked BBQ Chicken
- Queso Smothered Chicken Skillet
- Parmesan Chicken Meatball Skillet
- Sweet and Sour Chicken
- bacon wrapped chicken with jalapeno cream sauce
Philly Cheeseburger Pizza
Philly Cheeseburger Pizza is a fun spin on the famous Philly Cheese Steak sandwich. Loaded with creamy American white cheese, provolone cheese and mozzarella cheese you will love every bit of this pie.
- 1- 14oz pizza crust ( I used Boboli)
- 1lb lean ground beef
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 green pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 red pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 onion, thinly sliced
- 4oz mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 5 sliced American white cheese
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Montreal steak seasoning
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- In a skillet cook beef with minced garlic, once beef is almost cooked add in peppers, onions, and mushrooms and cook until slightly tender. Drain mixture and set aside.
- Add 5 slices of American white cheese on the top of the pizza crust toward the outer surface. Add provolone cheese to cover the center of crust. Place beef mixture on top of cheese and cover with mozzarella cheese.
- Sprinkle with Montreal steak seasoning and place on oven rack to bake for 10-15 minutes until cheese has melted and crust has browned. Slice and serve.