Creamy Tuscan Chicken and Potatoes
Creamy Tuscan Chicken and Potatoes is a hearty delicious meal that is full of creamy bold flavor. The potatoes are the perfect compliment to the tender and crispy chicken all made in one skillet.
Chicken is a huge staple in our family, if you enjoy easy chicken meals you should try creamy Italian chicken skillet, crispy honey sriracha chicken, or this creamy garlic mushroom and parmesan chicken skillet.
Creamy Tuscan Chicken
This tuscan chicken recipe has so much going on you will love every bite. There is nothing better than a creamy garlic sauce packed full of flavor paired with roasted chicken that has a crisp outer layer and moist and juicy inner layer. The addition of spinach and sun dried tomatoes really gives this meal an amazing tuscan flare.
I can’t help but be excited about creamy garlic tuscan chicken and potatoes in one amazing combination. This creamy tuscan chicken is a wonderful addition for a tasty family dinner, and there are no complicated ingredients or tricks, just good old fashion home cooking.
How Do you Make Good Chicken?
- Melt 2 tablespoons of butter in a skillet at medium high heat.
- Season chicken thighs with paprika, garlic salt, and pepper and place skin side down in skillet.
- Cook chicken for about 4 minutes on each side until golden brown.
- Place chicken in a 400 degree oven and bake for 30 minutes until chicken is cooked through and juices run clear.
What is tuscan chicken?
- Tuscan chicken is made with an aromatic combination of herbs and spices.
- The chicken is fried and then baked in the oven to finish cooking and is mixed with an amazing garlic sauce, red potatoes, sun dried tomatoes, and spinach for an amazing culinary flavor experience.
How Do you Make Baked Chicken?
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Coat chicken with extra virgin olive oil.
- Season chicken with garlic salt, pepper, and Lowry’s seasoning.
- Spray a sheet pan with a little non-stick cooking spray and place chicken on the sheet pan.
- Place in the oven for 20-25 minutes until no longer pink and juices run clear.
How do you make skillet potatoes?
- Cut potatoes into 1-1-1/2 in pieces
- Place 3 tablespoons of oil in a medium high skillet and add potatoes
- Season and stir often until potatoes are soft and golden brown on the outside, about 10 minutes.
Looking for more Chicken Recipes?
- One Pot Creamy Chicken Stroganoff
- Blue Cheese Buffalo Wings with Bacon
- Sheet Pan Roasted garlic Chicken with Potatoes and Vegetables
If you like this recipe please follow and share:
Creamy Tuscan Chicken and Potatoes
- 4 large chicken thighs bone-in & skin-on
- ½ tsp. paprika
- ½ tsp. garlic salt
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp. unsalted butter divided
- 2 c. frozen chopped spinach
- ⅓ c. sun dried tomatoes
- 1 lb. baby red potatoes quartered
For the sauce:
- ¼ c. 1/2 stick unsalted butter
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1¼ c. low-sodium chicken broth
- ¼ tsp. dried parsley or 1 tsp. chopped fresh parsley
- ¼ tsp.garlic salt
- pinch ground black pepper
- ½ c. half and half or heavy cream
- ⅓ c. freshly grated Parmesan
Pingback: You Need to Make This Creamy Tuscan Skillet Chicken — Delicious Links – Mediasota
Please tell me the brand of sun-dried tomatoes you bought in Rome.
I used the brand, Bella Sun Luci. And I used the whole sun dried tomatoes, not the julienne.
Should the skillet be covered in the oven?
NO you don’t have to cover the skillet.
I don’t understand. The ingredients called for frozen spinach, but the directions including having the spinach wilt–which can happen, i thought, only with fresh spinach. So whassup? I’m confuzled. thanks
Just cook the spinach until heated, sorry not until wilted.
Can chicken breasts be substituted for the thighs?
Pingback: Creamy Tuscan Chicken & Potatoes | Eat.Drink.Frolic.