Creamy Garlic Mushroom and Parmesan Chicken Skillet
Oh thank heaven for Skillet Meals and this Creamy Garlic Mushroom and Parmesan Chicken Skillet is going to be like heaven in your mouth. Bursting with flavor and dowsed in creamy goodness this Skillet meal will rock your world.
If today is the day to start a new way of cooking on the stove you need to start with this Creamy Garlic Mushroom and Parmesan Chicken Skillet. Not only does it look beautiful all married together, the flavors and rich creaminess will blow your mind. Creamy Garlic Mushroom and Parmesan Chicken Skillet may LOOK like an advanced method of cooking that took hours to blend, cook, thicken and prepare, but in reality land it only took 25 minutes! No camera magic, just simple ingredients sautéed and blended together to make a warm and delicious skillet meal.
If you are all about the sauce when you cook, this creamy parmesan sauce packed full of just the right amount of garlic and spices is going to melt your heart. If your NOT all about he warm creamy sauce you will be after eating this Creamy Garlic Mushroom and Parmesan Chicken Skillet. I have to say my neighbors are the best because with just my husband and I to feed ( our 1 year old is not quite there yet) we always have too much so I love to share. I will send a text with a picture of what I have made and they will say “yay” or “nay!” Today with this Creamy Garlic Mushroom and Parmesan Chicken Skillet it was a “yay!” and in turn they sent me a picture of their adorable kids eating it and thanking me. This recipe is a win-win! It is a win for the adults and kid approved too.
Just one little smell of this cooking on your stove and you will be counting the minutes until you can sink your tastebuds into this Creamy Garlic Mushroom and Parmesan Chicken Skillet meal. I mean just look at this creamy goodness!! (drooling right now!)
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 2 Tablespoons Olive oil or coconut oil
- Salt Pepper
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms
- CREAMY GARLIC PARMESAN SAUCE:
- ¼ cup butter
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon flour
- ½ cup chicken broth
- 1 cup heavy cream or half and half
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 cup spinach, chopped
- In a large skillet add olive oil and cook the chicken on medium high heat for 3-5 minutes on each side or until brown on each side and cooked until no longer pink in center. Remove chicken and set aside on a plate. Add the sliced mushrooms and cook for a few minutes until tender. Remove and set aside.
- To make the sauce add the butter and melt. Add garlic and cook until tender. Whisk in the flour until it thickens. Whisk in chicken broth, heavy cream, parmesan cheese, garlic powder, pepper and salt. Add the spinach and let simmer until it starts to thicken and spinach wilts. Add the chicken and ,mushrooms back to the sauce and serve over pasta is desired.