Baked Ham and Cheese Pasta Casserole
Rich, creamy, and delicious! This Baked Ham and Cheese Pasta Casserole is served up hot and cheesy in every bite. Loaded with ham, two kinds of cheese and a Parmesan crust that is sensational.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
- 2-1/2 cups Penne Ready serve pasta cooked according to package directions.
- 3 tbsp butter melted butter
- 3 tbsp flour
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1-1/2 cups Monterey Jack cheese shredded
- 1-1/2 cups cheddar cheese shredded
- 2 cups fully cooked ham cubed
- ¼ cup seasoned bread crumbs
- ½ tsp dried parsley
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 tbsp butter melted
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
In a saucepan melt 3 tbsp butter over medium heat. Add flour and whisk until smooth. Pour in milk and heavy cream. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Remove from heat and mix in cheese and pasta until cheese has melted.
Pour into a lightly greased skillet. In a small bowl combine topping ingredients and sprinkle over casserole.
Bake for 20 minutes and serve.
Calories: 577kcal | Carbohydrates: 27g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 44g | Saturated Fat: 27g | Cholesterol: 143mg | Sodium: 609mg | Potassium: 280mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 1555IU | Vitamin C: 0.2mg | Calcium: 401mg | Iron: 0.9mg