BBQ Chicken and Mashed Potato Skillet
BBQ Chicken and Mashed Potato Skillet is topped with cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese, bacon and chives and is drizzled with bbq sauce. Now this is what comfort food family meals are made of.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
Servings 5 people
- 1-24 oz container mashed potatoes I used Bob Evans heated according to package directions.
- 2 cups shredded chicken I used a cooked rotisserie chicken and shredded the meat.
- ½ cup BBQ sauce
- ¼ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 pieces of bacon cooked and crumbled
- 2 tbsp chopped chives
- Additional BBQ sauce to drizzle over the top.
- 1 seeded and diced jalapeno
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a 10inch skillet, add cooked mashed potatoes. In a large bowl add shredded chicken and BBQ sauce and mix to combine. Place on top of mashed potatoes.
Add cheddar and mozzarella cheese on top of chicken and cook for 20 minutes.
Remove from oven and top with bacon crumbles, jalapeños, and chives and drizzle with additional BBQ sauce.
Calories: 247kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 62mg | Sodium: 614mg | Potassium: 285mg | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 230IU | Vitamin C: 5.4mg | Calcium: 85mg | Iron: 0.6mg