Salmon Cheese Ball
This salmon ball is going to go fast once it hits your table. It is a delicious combination pink salmon, cream cheese, diced onion, horseradish and so much more to make the perfect appetizer anytime of the year.
Servings 15 people
- 3-6 oz cans pink salmon skinless, boneless packed in water
- 8 oz package cream cheese softened
- ½ cup sharp cheddar cheese grated
- 1/3 cup white onion chopped
- 1 tsp prepared horseradish
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 cup glazed pecans chopped finely
- 4 tbsp fresh chopped dill divided
- saran wrap
- non-cooking spray
In a large bowl mix all ingredients together except the chopped pecans and half of the dill.
Spray a piece of saran wrap with non-stick cooking spray to form mixture into a ball, then cover with saran wrap and place in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
When ready to serve roll the salmon ball into the crushed pecans and press remaining chopped dill into ball with hands. Serve with crackers, vegetables, or bread
Calories: 116kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 25mg | Sodium: 124mg | Potassium: 49mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 253IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 64mg | Iron: 1mg