Creamy Caramel Apple Salad with Snickers
Caramel Apple Salad is a creamy blend of cool whip and vanilla pudding mixed with sweet fuji apples, grapes, and snickers candy drizzled with caramel sauce. All you will hear is your family asking for seconds.
- 1-1/2 cups whole milk
- 1-3.4 oz package instant vanilla pudding
- 1 container cool whip thawed
- 4 apples cubed
- 2 cups grapes sliced in half (I used both green and red)
- 1 cup snickers candy cut into ½ inch pieces
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- caramel sauce
In a large bowl combine milk, pudding mix, and vanilla extract. Whisk to combine and let set for 2 minutes.
Fold in cool whip and mix to combine. Add in apples, grapes, and snickers. Mix and refrigerate until ready to serve. Then top with caramel sauce.
Calories: 126kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 2mg | Sodium: 50mg | Potassium: 166mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 18g | Vitamin A: 85IU | Vitamin C: 3.6mg | Calcium: 29mg | Iron: 0.3mg