Easy Tuna Noodle Casserole
Easy Tuna Noodle Casserole is a creamy and delicious meal that is quick and simple to make. Made with dumpling noodles, white tuna, and lots of shredded cheese, the taste is going to be amazing!
- 6 oz dumpling egg noodles cooked 3 minutes shy of package directions.
- 3-5 oz containers of white tuna in water drained
- 1-10.5 oz can cheddar cheese soup
- 1-10.5 oz can cream of mushroom soup
- ½ cup chopped onions
- 1 cup frozen peas thawed
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 cup grated Monterey jack cheese
- ½ tsp garlic salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp fresh cut parsley for garnish
For the topping:
- ½ cup panko crumbs
- 1 tbsp melted butter
- 1 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 400 degrees
Cook noodles 3 minutes shy of package directions, drain and set aside.
In a large bowl combine: tuna, cheese soup, cream of mushroom soup, peas, onions, cheddar and Monterey cheeses, garlic salt, pepper and noodles. Mix gently to combine all ingredients and pour into a lightly greased 8.5x11 casserole dish.
Cook uncovered 20 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle with panko mixture and cook an additional 5-10 minutes, until crumbs are golden brown and casserole is hot and bubbling. Garnish with fresh cut parsley and serve.
Calories: 414kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 87mg | Sodium: 717mg | Potassium: 302mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 800IU | Vitamin C: 13.8mg | Calcium: 379mg | Iron: 1.9mg